An International Medical Graduate with USMLE SCORES: Step 1-78, Step 2 CK-79 Pre-Matched in 2008 to an Internal Medicine residency Program (categorical). There were 1700 applicants and only 9 positions, and I got one of them. This is a blog of My Residency Journey: a True Miracle of God

Monday, June 23, 2008

For those that struggle to Match

hi guys

I know that a couple of people know me here. I'm basically an IMG with low scores that was blessed enough to have gotten a residency in internal medicine. (pre-matched) I decided to blog about my experiences, but I wanted to also expand the blog to others that have also been blessed.

If you feel God has blessed you in a special way towards getting residency please email me your stories and I will post them on my blog. Your stories can help others that are struggling to get residency.

For now I rather hear from people with low scores and barely a "chance" of getting residency.

I know I have been accused of being fake, but I have met a lot of people with stories similar to my self that have also been blessed. Now I want to post these stories as lasting testimonies of the goodness of GOD. anyone that has spoken to me knows that i don't endorse ANY SITE. I don't endorse any of those clinical sites. Because the second I do, I know that people will not believe me. But i still feel that people should hear my story, and if it gives even ONE person a bit of hope and a bit of peace, then everything I have been through was not in vain.

Please give hope to others and encourage them with stories of triumph and blessings from the lord.

Please email me your stories to: themadmike31@gmail.com
put in the subject : MY story


For others that have emailed me, sorry that I have not responded. There are so many emails. Please give me time.

this is my BLOG:

http://thankyougodforresidency.blogspot.com/

Don't give up. Don't talk Defeat. Keep your head up.

lean on God...

Onward !!!!!! Remember the greater good. helping those that suffer. changing to better that lives of those around us. Thats what medicine is !! Purpose.....

Dr.Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home